#Vivid Light Festival (27 May-18 June 2016) transforms the Sydney CBD into a photographer’s dream with amazing light installations across the one of the world’s most beautiful cities. It’s the perfect playground to learn from an award winning photographer how to make the very most of your camera for night photography. Over the course of the night you’ll have the opportunity to take your very own post card quality images that will impress friends, family and possibly even end up decorating your home!
Groups are limited to 8 participants to ensure everyone gets the one on one time they deserve. Small groups also help create a fun, friendly environment.
Matthew will share his knowledge on the advantages, disadvantages and how to best use ISO, aperture and shutter speeds to unlock your creativity and create images that WOW. By the end of the night, you’ll have the confidence and foundations required to unlock the amazing possibilities of shooting after the sun sets.
Following up after our Photo Workshop, you’ll be able to share your images for critique and kudos with Matthew and your workshop peers.
- $150 pp.
- Any brand and model of SLR or digital camera with manual controls (Not sure if your camera is suitable? Contact me with your camera model and I’ll let you know!)
- Tripod (Velbon CX-888 available at Officeworks for $57. http://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/p/velbon-cx-888-tripod-with-case-ma550491)
- Walking shoes and the ability to walk up to 2km between locations
- Warm clothing, it can get quite windy down on the harbour.
- Saturday, 4th June 2016
- Inner city. Location TBC after booking.
Spots are limited to 8. Book now to avoid disappointment.